NSE Ticker

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

STOCK MARKET TIPS : RESULTS

www.rajkamalstockoptions.com, stock options are high risk and high rewarding, hence no stoploss is given, please hold the calls for positional.

BUY GIVEN IN LT FUT TODAY MORNING, ACHIEVED FIRST TARGET

PROFIT RS. 2500/-

BUY GIVEN IN JUBLIFOOD FUT TODAY MORNING, ACHIEVED ALL TARGETS
PROFIT RS. 3750/-

BUY GIVEN IN PFC 200 CALL AT 12.50 TARGET 13.50, ACHIEVED TARGETS
PROFIT RS. 2000/-


BUY GIVEN IN IDEA 100 CALL AT 3.50 TARGET 4.50, ACHIEVED TARGETS (SMS GIVEN YESTERDAY)
PROFIT RS. 4000/-

4 comments:

  1. I am delighted that I came upon this blog, I could not discover any information on this topic prior India share market to visiting your post. Thanks God I came across on this blog and found the relevant information.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi its being pleasure t visit your blog, nice information about mcx tips , I found here. Thanks for sharing information. For good returns in commodity market have a look once plzzz.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its really very good and important blog.I found many information at this time.Its very help full information for me and I would like to sharing this information others.Thanks for sharing this information
    Multibagger stocks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very useful blog information on this topic thanks for writing
    intraday trading techniques

    ReplyDelete